Though quizzing is often viewed as a team activity, there is also recognition for individual, non-competitive achievement.
Bible Master Award (Formerly Master Seal)
It is recommended that the quizzers progress through the awards in the following
manner, using all 576 Bible Fact-Pak questions, the standard used in verifying they have received the award is as follows:
1. Bible Discoverer : Correctly answer 20 out of 30 randomly selected 10-point questions
2. Bible Searcher : Correctly answer 25 out of 30 randomly selected 10-point questions, and 15 out of 20 randomly selected 20-point questions.
3. Bible Achiever : Correctly answer 28 out of 30 randomly selected 10-point questions, 18 out of 20 randomly selected 20-point questions, and 6 out of 10 randomly selected 30-point questions
4. Bible Master : Correctly answer 59 out of 60 questions from the following combination: 30 randomly selected 10-point questions, 20 randomly selected 20-point questions, and 10 randomly selected 30-point questions
Beyond The Bible Master Award
Beyond the Bible Master Award is an award program for quizzers who have earned the Bible Master Award and are ready to go beyond—to reach the next level of mastery.
5. Bible Quoter: Quizzers must correctly answer all 95 quotation questions (107 verses) that have been randomly selected from the Bible Fact-Pak.
Bible Excellence Award
6. Bible Excellence: (New in 2014) Quizzers must correctly answer at least 571 randomly selected questions from the 576 Bible Fact-Pak questions.
Almost Impossible Award
7. Quizzers must correctly answer at least 575 out of 576 questions from the Bible Fact-Pak.
8. Quizzers must correctly answer at least 575 out of 576 questions from the Bible Fact-Pak at the ‘buzz word’.
(The easiest way to administer these challenges is to use either the Study Guide or the Bible Fact Pak (verifying all questions are present). The person administering the test should randomly ask all 576 questions in one sitting. Study breaks are not permitted once the exam begins.)
Discoverer, Searcher, and Achiever (1-3) awards are awarded at the local level and work with a certificate that can be found HERE (myhealthychurch.com).
The Bible Master (4) is awarded and recognized at the national level. Please contact your local church and/or Section Coordinator to learn the communication process to be used in awarding the Discoverer, Searcher, and Achiever seals.
The recipient of the completed Bible Master Award will receive a letter of congratulations with the seal. This can be obtained, free of charge, by submitting the award form below. Please fax (417-862-2650) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the award form to the Children’s Ministries office. Please allow up to four weeks for processing.
The Beyond the Master Seal Awards (5-8) are also recognized at the State Festival Level. The Bible Excellence Award was introduced in 2014 to replace the Almost Impossible. For National recognition, the BEA is recognized, while at State Festival in Michigan quizzers have a choice as to which they would to achieve. They must earn one of these before proceeding the Impossible Award though. Please contact your Section Coordinator or State Director for information about the process for awarding these.
Awards Application for National Bible Master Recognition.